the tool carrier
of the future.
There is an increasing demand for zero-emission machines to maintain our landscapes. Royal Reesink subsidiaries Jean Heybroek and Motrac Industries have joined forces to meet this demand and combine their expertise. The result is a fully electric tool carrier, the RECO eTrac.
The RECO eTrac can be used as an electric weed brush machine and in the very near future can be used for many other applications.
Advantages of the RECO eTrac electric tool carrier
- Zero emission
- Choice of different battery packs
- Ergonomically designed cab providing the highest safety standards
- Air conditioning comfort, including heating and defroster
- Ergonomic controls and operator information display
- Qualifies for (Dutch) MIA/Vamil subsidy schemes
Keep me informed!
We would like to keep you informed about ongoing RECO eTrac developments. Sign up for our updates so that we can inform you promptly.